Monday, March 12, 2018

How can I make sure I will be awarded primary placement of my children?

How can I make sure I will be awarded primary placement of my children?

There are no guarantees that you will be awarded primary placement of your children in a divorce action, except in exceptional circumstances. The court weighs the factors addressed earlier in this chapter to make a determination relative to the allocation of placement. Although an attorney may give you his or her opinion relative to your likelihood of success in obtaining primary placement of your children, it is just an opinion. Any lawyer who guarantees a result in a custody and/ or placement case is a lawyer who should be avoided.

The post How can I make sure I will be awarded primary placement of my children? appeared first on VHD Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment